Thread: YSS Shocks
View Single Post
Old 16-10-20, 08:55 AM   #30
Balky001
Mega Poster

Default Re: YSS Shocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAMASHER View Post
Bitubo, been going for years. Popular on TL1000s' etc. back then. Quality. Not sure if you get to decide on spring like Maxton/Nitron/K-tech etc. But I ain't gone completely Chubby Checker yet so not too bothered.

Yeah agree sorting one end can increase problems at the other. With this bike it will be a razor with decent suspension. Already feels racy.

Front is way too soft for my 100kg. Only good thing is, the bike has great engine braking so brakes only need tickling 90% of the time. I can live with that the now.

Bit of a dream bike for me so dont mind flinging some sheckles at it. (Always wanted a Bonnie and Triumph finally built the exact one I dreamt of = HP, torque, wheels and chassis and NOT SHINEY )
Yes, you can state the spring rate, it will be across a range so mine was 88.5KG, standard was 80KG so believe they'll set it up for you.not sure what the next stiffness was but Bike revival will confirm as they order it straight from the factory.

When I was buying the Bonnie, a chap was just picking up his brand new Race Twin. I so wanted one but there were a number of reasons why the 900 Bonnie made better sense for me, but that doesn't stop you wanting it!