View Single Post
Old 06-07-08, 07:27 PM   #18
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: AR08: how it was for the Alpinestarhero's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCaveman View Post
Nice one mate!

I was the bike in front of you ('08 Black nekkid) for a little bit, and I was WELL impressed with the way you kept up through some of the fast, twisty bits =D I tend to cr4p myself when I have a pillion =P
Well, what choice did I have Seriously though, I found the pace very comfortable - I only went in a bit hot on one corner, but pulled up the only peice of advice my dad has given me abut riding - push on the inside handlebar. Round we went!

I find maria settles the bike, specialy in the winds we experianced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard View Post
nice words..

I was amazed at the 125 huy we picked up in swanage who rode back with us.! ,

one thing alpine- .. when your restrictors come out- take it easy --!!.

Pm pete n lissa- pete willgive you some good guidance- as you know hes a superb rider.

Q
Yea, what was with that guy? He looked quite confident though, he followed me and maria back from the petrol station at swanage, he didn't seem un-nerved at riding with loadsa oher faster bikes. DOnt worry quiff, I will be taking it easy. My dad just told me to keep riding the way I do....so 60 mph everywhere then Pete and I had a good chat at swanage, he has alot of experiance and wisdom and recommended upgrading my suspension, so when I get some £££ I'll be doing that (even if my dad thinks £350 on a hagon shock is expensive for my bike...)

Gavin, sober yet?

pi55head