View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 11:43 AM   #1
Balky001
Mega Poster

Default MX'ing in East Anglia

After struggling to find somewhere to take my daughter jess MX'ing for the day (for her b/day) not too far from me in sunny Leigh on Sea, johnnyrod (thanks very much!) suggested a Geoff Mayes MX try out day in Suffolk.

It's only an hour from SE Essex and I thought a good price too. 4 of us went for the morning, the adults on Kwak 250 4 strokes and Jess on 85cc two stroke. What a laugh. All fell off and got covered in mud but the day was excellent, the tutoring spot on, the equipment top notch and they all made a fuss of Jess which was quite right as she was the star of the day. She got 1 to 1 tuition for most of the day.

I didn't fancy the slippery track of the jumps at first but after a slow build up it was more fun than I've had for a long time on a bike, or off one actually!

If anyone wants to give it a go (they also go to Donacaster and 1 Saturday a month in the summer in West Sussex) I'd recommend them

http://www.mxtryout.co.uk/