View Single Post
Old 21-04-06, 02:26 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipMac
They start you off with nunchucks, if you can get through the week, they move you onto a Glock 9mm.

You cant be too careful Sidey.

That bullets movie was class though, right? The banana was
It looks like the hole the bullet goes in through is always bigger than the exit one.

I thought this was the other way around.

nunchucks, then onto a glock, wow talk about accelerated progression. I would have thought they'd go onto a .22, then a .38, then onto the 9. Guess its a high intensity learning curve they have there is it

And yeh the film was ace.

Normally, entry holes are the size of the round going in and exit holes are much larger as the bullet deforms on the way thru. But it depends on the use of the bullet.
Handgun bullets are deigned to deform so they give stopping power. Hi power rifle rounds are designed to go right thru mainly, tho some ae designed to shatter.

looks like they used a round that was designed not to deform for the film but how the hell they ever hit the playing card i dont know.

The cans in the film are interesting tho. The entry holes allow the pressure to escape thus getting ripped open wider than the minimal pressure remaining can rip the exit.

Do i know too much about this subject or what????
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote