Thread: Drinking
View Single Post
Old 08-11-07, 09:07 PM   #6
metalmonkey

Default Re: Drinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
I only drink if I am going out on the lash, that means some weeks my intake is zero. I really don't see the point in 'just a few' ... you either go out and get lashed/have a good time, or why bother?

To be fair after about 3hrs of drinking these days all I want to do is ...

In summery, drinking sucks ... it just makes you feel like plops the next day, costs a fortune and does your body no good in the process ... it also 'traps' you .. i.e. if was to have a drink at home then get a call to 'go' somewhere, then I can't ...

Drinking is for alcoholics, and kids trying to get laid ...
Dude spot on, I have really cut my drinking back and feel great for doing so....I drink if have friends round here, or we head out. I sometimes enjoy a drink when I'm chilling after a long day, but thats just the odd one.

As I have said before I am suffer from beer now so really feel no need to drink it....

When I'm working I don't drink, if I know I'm going for a ride I don't drink. So hence I really don't drink much now at all. I have more interesting things to do.

Yup I fall asleep as well, done that in a club or round a mates, one minute awake the next I hate morning after feeling, I spent alot of teenage years drunk up to no good...so why do it now! It also cost more now!

If wanna lose weight no beer whats so ever, yeah it does many bad things to you!

How old are the rest of you I'm 27 anyone else my age feel as me the same age?