Thread: 2016 SV Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 22-11-15, 06:40 AM   #4
mister c
Mega Poster

Default Re: 2016 SV Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerjohn View Post
If the new round headlamp fits the Gladius, I'll be putting one on mine. Don't think the new SV's pipe is much of an improvement over the Glad's. What's the after market pipe fitted to yours, Mister C ? ....I might be asking Santa to source one for me! I wish the new SV had been out last year.
I have to admit that everybody that looks at mine loves the looks. I thought it was as ugly as sin when I bought it, but have grown to like it over time. Suzuki were one of the 1st to go with the "funky" looks & now all the other manufacturers have followed suit. It's a pity more people can't warm to the Gladius's looks as they are a cracking little fun bike to ride.
The exhaust is a Motad Venom. Mine was one of the 1st to be sold, so i got it for less that £100 as long as I gave Motad some pictures of it fitted.
You can get them off Ebay for £135 complete with link pipe, delivered from Motad. It sounds really nice, not overley loud, but gives it a deep tone. Here's the Ebay link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-Gla...p2056016.l4276

YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote