View Single Post
Old 14-02-18, 08:13 AM   #53
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Default Re: The running thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftin_gear98 View Post
Just got back from another night run. So looking forward to nicer evenings, as my nose didn't stop running, must be a down side of running when it's freezing and ****ing down. 6.1miles, yes even lugged the phone with me. This thread has a lot to answer for.
Namely my ever decreasing bulk. This is getting quite addictive.
Well done on getting out there in the adverse conditions, it makes the runs in the good weather all the sweeter!

It is definitely addictive. It's interesting that when people ask why I run, I'm unable to answer them in a manner they can fully understand. Anyone else who runs regularly however, knows exactly what the reasons are.

I'm off out shortly for my first run in over a week because of this horrible cold I've had. Still a bit chesty so it'll be a slow, gentle run to ease back in. I have a social run of about 10k with a group of canicrossers from Shropshire on Sunday afternoon at Whixhall Moss nature reserve on the Welsh borders, so I need a couple of runs done before then.

If you're tracking your runs SG, how about posting up a link to them so we can see your route?
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote