View Single Post
Old 08-04-17, 11:17 AM   #1
RP9

Default 18th International SVrider Meeting 2017, Germany

Hey guys,

It's time for an update regarding this year's meeting.

My name is Olli and I am one of the organisers of our annual "international SVrider's meeting" (SVrider.de - Das deutsche Portal für die Suzuki SV650 und SV1000). I would like to invite you to Germany to this year's meeting. The meeting will last four days in August (exact dates below) and is accompanied by nice people, good conversations, very good food, beautiful rideouts, events (e.g. music, competitions etc.), technical service stations (e.g. fork-service, speedometer LED change, synchronizing), official SUZUKI Truck and of course the best beer of the world.

In the last years, we have always had around 100 visitors, but only few of them were from outside Germany. We would be very pleased if a few more international SVriders would join us this year.

Here are some basic facts:

Dates:
Wednesday 2nd August 2017 to Sunday 6th August 2017

Itinerary:
Wednesday (afternoon) - Arrival
Thursday - Arrival, small side events
Friday - Rideouts, side events
Saturday - Rideouts, side events, main event
Sunday - Head for home

The event will take place at the 'Bikerwirt Harz', right in the beautiful Harz region in Germany. Click here for a link to google maps.

Accommodation:
- More than 120 beds on location

The year before last year we organized a driving safety and cornering training which was held by a professional driving school. As this was a really successful and fun event, this year we will organize it again. If you plan to come to the meeting and are interested in taking part, please drop me a message as soon as possible, as places are restricted.

If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask. I will do my best to answer.

Cheers,
Olli (aka RP9)

Last edited by RP9; 03-05-17 at 11:31 AM.