View Single Post
Old 19-10-06, 09:01 AM   #10
BernardBikerchick

Default Re: sick sick god damn sick people ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454697819
My mum is epileptic, and so invariably ends up in different hosptitals in the north of england, dependant on where she is when she has a fit, and i usually am th eone who will pick her up as im the closest family member and she is usally in no state of mind to get taxis & train home,

any way, she was taken into chestefield on monday, and discharged last night, on being discharged she discovered that her birth certificate, passport two bank cards and a cheque had been stolen whislt she was in hospital.
she had it all with her because she needed it for a job interview.
they were listed on her possessions list that was taken by the hospital,.

Leaving her recovering from a nasty ordeal miles away from home with no money, no way of getting any money and the added worry that her identity has been stolen.

why cant the filthy fkers and just fk off and die to put it bluntly, u have to spend time in these places trusting ppl u dont know and then sumone does this...

long may they burn in hell, and they wil get there quicker if i ever find them.

scuse the rant but u can see how sick mad i am.

cheers

Alex

100% behind you mate, my dad was literally on his death bed and some scrote nicked his pj's !!!! not the same i know but christ didn't want him to go out this world in NHS wraps or whatever they are called. truly understand your frustation xxx