View Single Post
Old 15-01-19, 01:00 PM   #85
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: to all the workers, a message from the bosses

if the UK public want what Norway has then how about a nice income tax hike to 38%... how does that sound?

never mind all the rest of the high tax rates like the equivalent of our NI contributions.

the cost of living in Norway is huge but they also get paid more (not by much though).

could Scotland do any better... maybe, maybe not. i personally think yes as Scotland have to balance the books with pitiful handouts but they would need a good person at the head of it all to begin with who could set the rules and ring fencing. i feel that the nippy little lying cow that is first minister is not the right person. i wish she would do everyone in Scotland a favour and crawl back under the rock she came from.

its already been proven that an independent Scotland would be no better or worse off at the beginning, its only the future that poses a problem but the same could be said for any new country... i also fully believe that if it were not for all the dirty underhanded scare mongering from Westminster and its cronies then Scotland would be independent today.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote