View Single Post
Old 21-10-19, 01:49 PM   #1
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Givi box,panniers, oversuit, Alpine Star boots etc

Oxford Lifetime throw over panniers

Only used a handful of times, waterproof zips, expandable. Complete with extra waterproof covers

£40 posted ono

Aldi magnetic tank bag

Great piece of kit, can be expanded, or has its own detachable map pocket in the

£15 posted?

Alpinestars Goretex boots size 45
Good condition, haven’t been used much. One small touch down on the left boot from a track day. Usually I wear a size 44 shoe, but these are Italian and on the small side
£50 posted?

Waterproof handlebar Sat Nav case
Brand new and never used, attaches by Velcro straps
Cost £25
£20 posted

Waterproof oversuit size XL
Brand new and never used. Bought to wear over my leathers, which I wore RST size large.
I can’t remember the brand, and there’s no markings on them, but they were rated by Ride magazine as one of the best oversuits. Bought from Ghost bikes if I remember correctly
£30 posted

Cold Killers top and bottoms- size large
Windblock material to wear under leathers. Not really thermals, but help keep you warmer by keeping out the wind. Have only used them a handful of times if that.
£20 posted?

Small Givi topbox and plate
Bought off here a while back, think it’ll take one full face helmet. Few scuffs on the outside. Comes with 2 keys £25 posted

Road Racing rack for Curvy models SV
Never seen one of these on another SV, quick bolt on job. I fitted my Givi box to this. Really solid piece of kit
£25 posted

Hein Gerick lobster gloves – size large
Keeps your hands a bit warmer in the cold months by keeping your fingers together.
Free to a good home, just pay the post

maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote