View Single Post
Old 16-05-09, 07:06 PM   #58
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR Marking Discussion

Thanks Stu.

i thought part of the issue for some was that there was a team of dedicated markers, not just who they were or how the selection was made. i thought that some wanted it to be a "2nd man drop off" system? perhaps thos that do will post something relevant in due course.

personaly i think a dedicated team is better but thats just my view of course.

The only small problem i can see with your suggestion is that we may simply be inundated with volunteers and to weed out the suitable ones would be very time consuming.

Also if we make a shortlist and some of those dont make it on the day then we'll be having to ask others that were put down as stand bys. And if they are not "feeling it" that day then are we asking too much of them and putting them on the spot, making them feel that they must say yes for being thought of as a let down? I know a few people had a few too many shandies last year the night before the rideout, anyone chosen to mark knows they cant be doing that.

As a wise man once said...with great power comes great responsibility. Now where might i have heard that i wonder?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote