Thread: Magic moment.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-07, 08:10 AM   #66
BernardBikerchick

Default Re: Magic moment.

sorry for late reply !! wow what a totally amazing and heart warming weekend it was truly spectacular and big V's up to the sh*t storm that was constantly brewing over our heads coz it didn't stop us having a fantastc time !!! i was just buzzing for days and had that real warm glow inside me thinking how great it was 50 people all having a spiffing time!!! well here's a few...

the cup of tea first thing Saturday morning and Deass giving me a proper mug to drink out of !! xxx

the giggleswick sign

meeting 007 pphhrrrooooaaaawwrrrrrrrrrrr knew you existed in real life even if ya name is Jester daniel craig eyes ubbbba ubbbbaaa !!

making sure Bear did have enough grub he's a growing lad you know !! i was panicking al way round morrisons in case the stuffed peppers just didn't 'do it' for you !!!

cows humping

swiss dancing
swiss ****
soulkiss coat ! i loved that matrix coat !

Rictus for being so damn brave so determined and getting there and back in one piece i was so glad i was there to give you a chair when you first arrived xxxxx

grinch being blue !! loved it hope the collars and cuff match ?!?!!?

all of you for cuddles especially you jambo !!! my cuddle bank is never full !!

cows mooooing

playing flip the penny in the bar with the viper crew !!!

Melody and her millions of baps !!! gguuufaaa guufaaaa

speaking northern again hearing northerners again being able to get mushy peas !!!

jamaxx and Saeed for BBQteering !! and many other brolly dollys

the sunset friday night

the chintzy chairs in the bar

the bar !!

treacles laugh

quiffs lorreal hair ! r u worth it ??

4 gazeebos were pretty magical to me in that rain !!

my not-so-blue timberlands on sunday morning !

grinches boxers !

the sunshine on the way home !

my Peanut !!

but the best of all going to sleep and waking up with the man that i love. hmmmmmmm. you may puke and snigger but i consider myself the luckiest northerner going

thank you for all for a top weekend and finally for all coughing up ya £5 xx

BBC giggggggggggglestiggertastic !!

Last edited by BernardBikerchick; 05-07-07 at 08:14 AM.