View Single Post
Old 24-03-09, 10:52 AM   #1
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default NW5 Rideout April 24/25/26th April - Anyone interested?

Hey Everybody!

I have been holding fire on this as there seemed to be many rideouts planned, but finally settled on the weekend of April 24-26 as a potential date.

The Fynnon Wen bunkhouse have space that weekend so I propose staying in the same place and using the same format. I also plan to use more or less the same route as the NW4 rideout. So the Itinerary would be

Arrive Friday night 24th - evening meal, get sorted and a good night's kip
Rideout Saturday 25th - about 200 miles
Meal and evening at bunkhouse
Rideout Sunday 26th - about 160 mles, finishing at bunkhouse to pick up luggage.

After getting burned for accommodation charges incurred by some no-shows for last time, I'm gonna be strict on this. If you book, you book for two nights plus two evening meals. If you can only do one night, arrange your own accommodation locally or share a two night booking with someone else. Cost of half-board at the bunkhouse is about £25 per person per night. I will also want the money up-front! I'll have details of the costs when it is booked.

OK - That's the basics, now I need folks to indicate if they are interested, so I get some idea of how many beds to book. I need to know by the end of the week (Friday) so I can go ahead and book accommodation.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Last edited by Luckypants; 24-03-09 at 11:48 AM.
Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote