View Single Post
Old 22-08-07, 11:34 PM   #10
fat_brstd

Default Re: This Weekend(25/26)

i could do something but im in london on friday for a gig and doubt ill be back till sat afternoon. There is however a beer festival at one of my favorite pubs, the swan in ley hill and they are having some bands play and a whole bunch of guest ales and its going on all weekend (inc monday i think). If you guys wanted to meet somewhere and then ride to wycombe i would happy to show you the way (although its not the best biking roads all a bit to straight really) but if your really good I could see if i can find this hidden garage ive seen which has got some fantastic cars in it, dont know how he would take to a bunch of bikers turning up to check out his kurnizeg (sp) and other cars, they are all for sale but i doubt any of us earn even close to the money you need to get these things but the worst he can say is sod off.

Alternatively I believe there is a bugatti day on at some motor museum which my old man is off to with the scott owners club so that could also be used a place to head for. Id need to check with him tommorow to find out where it is though but i believe hes planning on taking his 59 flying squirel with him if the weathers good but you really wouldnt want to be involved in a ride out with him on that thing cause its so damn slow.