View Single Post
Old 07-08-09, 11:06 AM   #39
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 31/08/09

I surprised, I expected more, the attrition thing not really working this time then, and “for the record”; the “I founds out about” comment is a retort, so the “for the sake of newbies” is a little lame don’t you think ? And yet I just knew you couldn’t resist it.

As you said earlier about “politics” or games really, I did point out what it looked like, but you’ve chose to give that a wide berth I see; even via PM, your choice though.

You’ve done well to not get this thread deleted this time, and yet also managed to not address any of these supposed issues, as I would have done in your place, (well actually I wouldn’t have been there in the first place).

If as you suggested you intention was merely as originally stated, then as has been pointed out; clarity and better timing would have helped no end, but of course that wouldn’t have been helpful to you if other intentions were on your mind

As to the rest of us, I’m sure we’ll be continuing to attending the regular Soho Massive meets; who ever chooses to come visit, after all we’re not going anywhere*.

Cheers Mark.

*caviet, we sometimes get moved on to the square, parking and al that, but hey all part of the fun.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote