View Single Post
Old 02-03-11, 07:26 PM   #11
Christian525's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 78
Default Re: Minitwin Racing in Germany

C- Licence: You sign in for the race, come to the racetrack, go to the office, pay 17 GBP, get your C-Licence.

UK Riders with a ACU Racing Licence only need a "Starting Permission" from the UK racing Federation. The Permission alows you to race in other country´s.

Racing in Germany is not expensive. In UK you must pay more money. If you race here you also can buy cheap good Conti Tyres
Gruß Chris
Christian525 is offline   Reply With Quote