View Single Post
Old 09-03-05, 06:00 PM   #4
hall13uk

Default Re: sorry bout last friday try this friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV-Sexy-virgin?
i have been having problems with the baby the starter clutch bearing has snapped a few springs (werent impressed ) but its all good hoping to get it running again and on the road this friday (im gonna be £125 down tho samn suzuki only parts) im starting to miss the friendly banter and big apes "oh no hes here again" sigh owe u a coffie dj oh btw thankx to all tjhe svs that drove past me on the m11 the otha day wen i had run outa petrol none even put a thumb up 2 see if i was ok i was on a black white and red thundercat by the a12 turn off thought this was a help full comunity i know i werent on the sv but a friendly are u ok thumbs up would av been nice

Gricey
how rude i allways stop for follow bikers even if i have to go out of my way. I stoped for a ninja rider when i first got my sv and was still running it in i was on the road to seaford (east sussex) the middle of no where! we managed to get his bike going with the standard tool kit that came with the sv. We swaped comments on each others bikes and departed company. about two weeks later in got a call from the dealer ship where I brought my bike they told me there was £150 worth of credit instore with my name on it . yes you gussed it the ninja rider had looked at my number plate when I stopped for him and took down the dealership name and my reg then phoned up the dealer ship and brought £150 pounds worth of store credit and told them to contact me with the news so you see now there is a good reason to stop.