View Single Post
Old 22-04-14, 08:33 PM   #1
Yarders91

Default UK charity ride out - THE RAF WAY ROUND

Hi guys.

Was hoping i could do a bit of plugging for a charity event that i am organizing and partaking in with a few of my workmates.
On the 3rd of September 2014, 3 RAF service personnel and 1 MoD civillian (ex-RAF) will be departing RAF Lossiemouth in Moray, Scotland to complete a challenge of visiting over 36 RAF and MoD stations within England, Scotland and Wales, covering distances in excess of 2500 miles in under 7 days. We are doing the ride for charity and are fundraising for the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (RAFBF). We are aiming to cover 400 - 450 miles a day.
A map of out planned destinations can be found here; https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zQvqF...

During our ride and for a small Donation, we will be openly inviting other riders to follow us on a part of our journey to help us reach our £10,000 fundraising target. So far we have raised just over £1000 and we'd love to be able to reach our intended target.

We are currently seeking sponsorship to help us on our way. If you would like to sponsor us in exchange for us advertising your products/business then please do get in touch. All items we are donated will be raffled or auctioned away at the end of the ride to help us increase our funds raised.

If anyone is interested in joining us for a part of our journey then please do give me a shout, we'd only be too happy to have people join in with us long the way.

We are on Facebook and twitter, aswell as being contactable
By email.
Www.facebook.com/therafwayround
Www.twitter.com/rafwayround
Www.justgiving.com/therafwayround
Rafwayround2014@gmail.com