View Single Post
Old 16-10-16, 07:32 PM   #4
jagryan85

Default Re: Hi New Member Just Bought an SV

Thanks for the reply's. I will keep the bungs for the time being, being a novice as such on a real bike. I rode the bike before I bought it, just in a cul-de-sac and it rode well. Engine was sweet and the clutch and gears felt good. He had the bike for only a year but has a fully stamped service book and the last 6 mot's. Apart from said defects I believe she will sail through again, just need to sort the tyres out, get some new rear bulbs, fit the bubble screen, fit the pillion handle which was missing and do the brake pads all round. The only concern is the number plate holder. I think I am going to have to fabricate something up and get a light from something like an old trailer or van. I looked fo tail tidy's but I cant see how they fit on, am sure something on my bike is missing for it to attach to? It looks like I may need the under body section or something? I could do with a pic or two from a standard bike to see what's what really.

I'm in no rush to sort it but fingers are twitching already and I'm dreaming of the day I can take her out. Really want to ride her before winter hits full time.
Also, I don't have any biker buddy's but maybe I could gain a few from here who knows...
Love driving to north wales and seeing all those bikes up the pendorosa cafe in Llangollen

Ryan

Last edited by jagryan85; 16-10-16 at 07:33 PM.