View Single Post
Old 06-07-11, 06:35 PM   #4
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR11 Clothing purchase info here

I knew I'd forget something!

The glow in the dark flex (aka Glo-Flex) is twice as expensive per square metre as the regular flex but it looks pretty darn slick once it's been charged up by another light source at one point the numbers just didn't add up for doing the more expensive polo's and hoodies since we started to slip into making a loss, but I've had a word with our supplier and they've agreed a special slightly discounted rate on the glow flex stuff just for you guys so we're able to offer glow in the dark designs on ALL of the garments available...

A thanks you

p.s. and as mark mentions above, we can do credit or debit card transactions/paypal/cheque through the shopping cart, or if you're one of those suspicious types we can also take card payments over the phone.

It's mentioned on the website but not in OP above - usual deal on this one for the org, 10% of all profits straight back to the forums to help with site running costs

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..

Last edited by Paul the 6th; 06-07-11 at 06:37 PM.
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote