View Single Post
Old 02-06-07, 10:40 PM   #1
thedonal

Default The Amazing Eyeball Thread

Well- seeing as I live near London and as we ride motorcycles, not bicycles (well- some of us probably do- it's very good for you an' all that), and therefore travel further than the end of our roads, I thought I'd start a generic eyeball thread, rather than one just in the Guildford Massive section etc.

So- first bike journey into London today- my best mate lives in Oval- was a little nervous, but know the route due to many car journeys there. Never biked into larndun Tarn befowah! I was actually more nervous coming home, for no apparent or rational reason. But here I am, still typing, so clearly did it succesfully!!

Anyway- back on topic, saw another yellow curvy just near Clapham Common (I was approaching from South)- about middayish. So- if yer were another .orger, HI! If not, HI anyway! Though you may never read this!! etc

So- post yer eyeballs away (not literally, of course!).

ps (edit)- mods, if you feel willing, like, please feel free to make this a permanent sticky type fixture, kind of an eyeball megathread- of course, it's just a suggestion!