View Single Post
Old 02-03-15, 09:59 PM   #1
El Saxo

Default Various pointy bits for sale

Hi all,

I've been having a clear out and came across lots of SV bits that I forgot I still had, so figured they might be of use to some of you lovely lot!

NB: I'll obviously have to add a bit of postage cost to each item - how much depends on how you want it sent, it's up to you. Or, if you would rather collect from South Manchester to save postage, no worries!

Item 1: Original stock K5 exhaust can with a short link pipe to help with fitting back to original pipework - I had fitted a Scorpion zorst and that got sold with the bike so this was forgotten about in the garage. Still in great nick, no real scuffs / scratches to speak of cos it was only on the bike for about 6 months before I swapped it - £10

Item(s) 2: 4 spare rear sprocket mounting bolts - I needed one at some point and the only way to get one at the time was to buy a set of 5, so I still have 4 left over. £2 each or a fiver for the lot.

Item 3: Original front indicators from a K5 - the dealer fitted some nice micro indies for me before I took delivery of the bike so these are effectively brand new - £10 for the pair. **SOLD**

Item 4: Black seat cowl from a K5 (whatever that black was called, Cosmic black or something like that IIRC...). Includes matching inserts to fill the gap left behind if you remove the grab rail. £15. **SOLD**

Item 5: Original rear mudguard (K5) and number plate assembly - number plate light and rear indicators are still intact. Like the front indies, this was removed from the bike by the dealer so is effectively new, it's just a bit dusty in the pictures from being left in the garage! £20.

Item 6: Original front screen (K5), no marks / scratches because it was never fitted to the bike, it just sat in bubble wrap in the garage. £15

Item 7: Gear lever connector rod thingy (K5) - £5 **SOLD**

Any questions, PM me
I'll give it a week or two on here and then they'll go on eBay if they haven't shifted.

Cheers

Saxo

Last edited by El Saxo; 03-03-15 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Some items sold...