View Single Post
Old 01-02-09, 01:22 PM   #9
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: Hardy Bikers - west yorkshire squadron arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newts924 View Post
I am coming up from Blackburn so any chance of meeting up with you at the Tickled Trout Hotel at junction 31 of the M6. Its just of the motorway so it will be a 5 min stop for you.

If anyone else is coming from the preston/blackburn area do you fancy meeting up here.
Not to sound like a miserable bugger but is that about 10-15 mins from the main meeting place? I thought that an initial gathering of people at various points from further a field would make it easier for clumps of people to get to the main meeting point together and in good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
newts all the meetup and stuff is here,

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=124547

I think YC will be riding to my door, and then we're heading up the 62, not sure wot time we both said the other day, but i'm sure we'll get it sorted
will you and yc be getting on at ainley top (j24) or saddleworth moor (j22)? If it's gonna be complicated I might just doddle across on my own since I know where I'm going I'll just wait and see what punyxpress says (can't for the life in me remember his real name lol)

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote