View Single Post
Old 25-05-13, 04:21 AM   #21
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by "thisseemslikeagoodidea.com"

I tend to prefer to ride on my own over long distance because I can be selfish and ride steady if I'm tired, or ride like a French paparazzi if the traffic dynamics start to annoy me (ppl sat in lane 3 at 65mph with no traffic in lane 2).

I may well be riding down ahead of schedule for some bro-mo homo time with Simon fallout, but failing that if we're going on the same day/time and you wanna link up, the motorways aren't bad at all. I usually ride til fuel light comes on, don't like wasting time stopping every half hour as it ends up taking 7 hours to complete a 3.5 hour journey.

But yeah honestly lew don't worry about/over think it, you'll have a great time if you do attend, the journey down will be a bit of an adventure for you if you don't regularly travel a long way from home. Let me know your timetable on the Friday

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote