View Single Post
Old 05-08-09, 11:47 PM   #12
Baph

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 31/08/09

Right, slight change of plan. I'll now be at the ace on the 28th in the evening. I may be there on the 31st too, but thats looking unlikely at the moment.
Mark, i suggest you go back to post 3 and read the last line again. I initially thought it was a sunday, laura corrected me, so i edited the post.
However, as you seem intent on getting involved with the 'politics' i want to make something clear to all right now. The sole reason for me being in the area is that i'm visiting laura - thats why i've been up & down the m6 a lot recently. Should anyone not wish to meet both of us at the ace, then i would suggest not attending.
Other than that caveat, open invite to all, on a friday, after work. Perhaps that suits better than a bank holiday monday lunch time? Those that would rather stay at frith, we won't be coming that far into the city.
At least no-one can say i haven't put the effort in. Last time was too short notice, this time was the wrong day/time. Both those factors have been changed.