View Single Post
Old 17-08-17, 07:10 AM   #4824
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garynortheast View Post
Worrying times Bill.
The brexsh1t con here revealed a very unpleasant level of hatred/intolerance amongst a sizeable number of people, the like of which I've not seen for a very long time.
The levels of intolerance are probably a backlash against unwelcome freeloader 'gimmegrants' taking a shortcut through normal immigration controls.

Levels of intolerance not seen since WW1 and WW2 in fact when a sizeable proportion of the population of USA and UK (and most other proper civilised countries) were intolerant of the Germans LOL - I would liken !slam to Nazi movement, they are led by fanatics and just as quick to kill people who do not want to follow their way of life, only in !slam the women are the underdogs (well, all women in fact, as well as infidels ie. the majority of western people), just like the J3ws were in Europe in the 1930's and 40's (but the j3ws are in just as much danger from Musl!ms today).

bit of light reading, https://www.amazon.com/Stranger-My-O...y+own+hometown

also google Pat Condel on youtube. - he is not anti-musl!m - just pro free speech and democracy

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 17-08-17 at 07:14 AM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote