View Single Post
Old 03-07-06, 04:16 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky
only thing worth taking with you camping is a credit card to book into the nearest reasonable hotel.

Sorry I cannot get my head round the idea of sleeping under canvas on the deck. Yes I have done it 30 years ago and discovered that I prefer comfortable beds, hot showers, clean bathrooms, full english in the morning.
So do i normaly mate but seeing as mrs spidey aint comming i thought i'd rough it. I do enjoy a night or 2 under canvass anyway. The fresh air, the smell of cows, the incesant mozzies drivning you mad. Ooooh thats reminded me to bring some citronella incense for the tent. keep those little blood suckers out.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P