View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 02:52 PM   #99
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe

Ed. the pace of the rideout is the pace that you want to ride it. That is what the marker system is for. You have as much right to go on the ride as anyone else, and I hope that you were not thinking too much about holding anyone up. Remember, someone will ALWAYS be the slowest rider, this time it was you. So what.
Yeh usualy its me Sy3. I actually tried to drop back from the front 3rd of the pack as it seemed really slow up ther and i know from experience being at the back means going fast most of the time. Strange but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe
I think the person that probably had the most ardeous task on the day was Leigh. I'm sure that he would have loved to have been in the pack having fun. Well done m8 good job done.
yeh i'll 2nd that Baldyman. As that funny little man off Scrapheap challenge used to say "proper job" mate, "proper job"
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P