Old 04-08-09, 03:02 PM   #14
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR09 Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervox View Post
Spidey, I told you I'd make a good Mod
Yeh but you're not willing to have the pre requird frontal labotomy first are ya?

Sorry mate, i get all confursed as to what thread is what. And clealry i mean the should tape the DUCK to his lid, not his bike as i worte for some very odd reason.

Ok back on topic and my nominations are....

Girth for the Gay Lifestyle Award. (pause for polite applause)
Stu for Best Fancy Dress, takes a lot of balls to do that and possibly some chicken fillets to get that cleavage that good (pause for laughter and more applause)

And now for a new category: Best Freindship In Adversve Situation:
I nominate Spiderman & Bear for this one. He cops a feel (well more than one) of a rather sexy lady, she slaps me for it! So myself for taking a slap for a friend, and to Bear for getting rather upset by this and blowing out the chance of more gropes off same lady.
Ah friends, aint they great?
(long pause for a raucous standing ovation for just how well a Spider and a Bear can get on)
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P

Last edited by Spiderman; 04-08-09 at 03:06 PM.
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote