View Single Post
Old 07-04-12, 08:59 PM   #4
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: Cadwell Saturday 7th April

Had a jolly good day.
Apart from noticing that the chain for my new track bike only had a spring clip holding it together!! Thank god I noticed it before I took it out on track...so bit more expense and finally got it sorted after lots of winging and a trip to LMT in Louth.

After that I finally got out on track, although it was wet on the first 3 sessions so wasn't too bothered.
As always the final session of the day was awesome!
The penultimate session was weird. So many people running off the track! Almost every corner had a stranded bike. And a yellow brush in the middle of the track.
Felt sorry for one fella who crashed just ahead of me on the in lap of the very last session of the day!!
Fast group had a pretty big smash with 4 bikes getting tangled up. One if which being our neighbours who has ridden his new to him gsxr-1000. It looked immaculate pre crash but came back with one side a bit smashed up.

Our other neighbour Tom was a jolly decent chap on a lovely triumph 675, pointed him this way to the alternative triumph owners forum known as the org, so may pop up at some point and say hello.

And Russ was Russ. Rude and slow. Haha just kidding thanks for putting me up! And giving me the kick up the **** to go get the chain!
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote