View Single Post
Old 09-01-18, 09:39 AM   #4
Duke

Default Re: SV650 K6S wiring diagram required.

Thanks for the replies

Riffraff,
That photo bucket link fix is great- I was pulling my hair out last week trying to solve that. Very useful.
Although the photos on the link do not seem to show for me – I get a brief picture of a cat with “picture not found” across the top, then it disappears.
The link seems to offer a diagram for “SV650 S + Naked K3, K4, K5 and K6 (2003-2004-2005-2006)”, but one diagram cannot cover K3 to K6 as I know my K6 is different to the K3 diagram I have.
I have spent some time trying to goggle for the diagram but have not found it.

Craig,
I have the K7 supplement, but this includes ABS which I don’t have. The K7 diagram is more complicated and I don’t know if the bits I need for the K6 are correct on this diagram.
The K7 supplement states “Use this manual with SV650/S service manual (99500-36123-01E)” and this would seem to be manual that would cover the K6.
There are some (dodgy looking) sites that suggest that they have this manual – but I have not had the confidence to attempt a download, I don’t want a PC virus.

Does anyone have a copy of the service manual 99500-36123-01E, or know of a “safe” way to download it?

Thanks
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote