Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrdness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri JC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hall13uk
now he will never get a rest from work again (evil laugh)
He can always claim being here is work, good PR and all that.
I guess that it could be considered as community policing.
And maybe even worth a bit of overtime?

I agree that we should have a Legal Questions section tho.

I'm sure Fraser has better things to do than answer the same old questions over and over and over and over again. Most new riders/ site users are often asking the same questions...especially as the SV seems to be such a natural choice for those on their first big bike or those returning to biking.

I know my plate is smaller than it should be, but only very slightly. The cans legal when the baffle is in and i use the film inserts in my visors so i hope to be just onthe right side of the law if i get stopped.

I filtered down Muswell Hill the other day...over s olid white line cos there are roadworks at the bottom of the hill.... saw a marked car ahead and acted as if i was on my test (best behaiour / best riding) as i pulled up behind them. He waved me past....as if to say 'its ok...cross the solid white...i can see you are being sensible.'
result...gave him a as i passed

Thank god for the likes of Fraser.... i really appreciate having a frienly knowledgeable ear on this forum to keep us all from breaking laws unknowingly. Nice one <doffs cap appreciatevly>
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote