View Single Post
Old 22-10-10, 04:06 PM   #49
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: HELP court summons received

Now heres a thought.

Liz got pulled for speeding on the M5 a while ago. I very nearly did, but thats another story... the officer that stopped her cautioned her at the side of the road for driving without due car and attention and speeding. so no need for an NIP.

A couple of weeks before the 6 months deadline from when the offense was committed, the pack came through with the summons in it and a court date, included with the summons were two written statements from both the police officers that were in the car that were the evidence being presented by the prosecution.

So makes me wander if theres actually any evidence to disclose and thats why the OP doesnt have anything to go on and the lady he spoke to on the phone was vague or not forthcoming with what he asked for.

I would agree with ralph, get your solicitor involved now ! Theres no harm in doing so and you will protect yourself in the long run.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition

Last edited by fizzwheel; 22-10-10 at 04:07 PM.
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote