View Single Post
Old 16-02-19, 04:59 PM   #1
Jim55

Default Anybody wana try a cruiser

Iv had a few sv in past,now Iv got a cruiser(99 vn 1500)and tbh I’m not feeling the love,it and the sv will cost less to insure for me ,sounds great ( Iv fitted proper pipes at great expense (mac fatt staakers imported from America,600 quid),new tyres( Michelin commander(250)really low mileage and good condition ,bought it off my mate for a good price and like it ,but don’t “love “ it ,looks and sounds great but I loved my sv , it’s worth at least 3000 prob more like 3500-4000 ( check E-Bay ( if u can find one),heated grips and a few wee touches.
I fancy another sv( naked - or s with higherbars) and would swop mine for right bike ,it’d have to b good though ,I could just do plan b and sell mine and buy an sv but this kills two birds with one stone ,.
I started to go down the bobber route and cut the rear mudguard but the bike is a good example and I didn’t want to change anything else ,so basically it’s as it should b apart from rear mudguard,
Bike is in Glasgow and if there any interest obv pics can b sent and stuff ,but in short,,,,,,
99 Kawasaki vn1500 ( Black / red) for best sv 650

Last edited by Jim55; 16-02-19 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Spelling