View Single Post
Old 01-07-07, 02:26 PM   #10
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Safely Home Thread

home !!

showered and all that jazz and now nicely rested and feeling clean all over again..

rode home with El saxo (he bobbed off at junct 27 M6 and we waved him goodbye ) Viper, Stretch and Squirrel Hunter... I left them at Sandbach junct 17 and gave them a wee wave as they passed beneath me !!..
so now I am thinking of them on the m6 and wish them a safe journey..

We saw Krazy Kim at the services - she said she was pooped and suggested she park up and get an hours kip.. ahe said that is what she was gonna do.. as it happenned we had to filter for about 5 miles just after that due to almost standing traffic.. ..

hope she's ok.. (anyone able to txt her for progress report?_)

oh yea we met a hen party at the services too.. hee he- was funny-- oh yea and it rained all the way on the motorway- ride with te guys to the M6 was ace- I really enjoyed it..

Thanks to everyone- once again brilliant- what a laugh.. I enoyed meeting new folk and arguing with folk who didnt speak to me last year.. ,,

i am sure there will be another thread for gossip.. I shall save all mine for then ........... just loading me pics and videos(if i dont fall aseep).

oh yea- the south guys-- Dan? (black speed triple..?) had a puncture at the little chef near the site- so sid mended it.. and hopefully all will be fine.. but it may mean a slower ride home than they calculated....