View Single Post
Old 09-07-07, 07:39 AM   #1
Jelster

Default Do you want a regular photo competition ??

I've made the "July photo competition" thread a sticky for the time being.

As mod for this section I'm quite happy for a "photo competition" thread to run continuously, I think it will be a bit of fun. At the end of the month I'll open a new thread and remove the sticky from the previous month.

I'd like ask that you remember forum rules and that no photo's of a dubious nature be posted (as they'll be removed).

So, here's some basic rules to discuss:
  1. One entry per person per month,
  2. "Photoshoped" photo's are allowed, AND ALL images in the scene have to be your own work, putting a decent picture onto a background that you didn't take isn't that fair.
  3. If you do photoshop the picture please mention it when you post it. Not that there is anything wrong with editing them, it just will allow people to make their on decisions about voting.
  4. The winner of the competition will suggest the subject for the following month.
  5. The winner cannot enter the following month, but they can provide a photo in the opening post to set the standard if they want to.
As this has been a rather "spur of the moment" idea, let's have some feedback and input on rules etc so we can build the competition around the consensus of opinion.

Some of the regulars can set quite high standards. TC3, Mitch and Jdubya have all posted numerous excellent photo's in the past, so winning won't be easy.

Discuss.....