View Single Post
Old 25-03-14, 07:06 PM   #4
muzikill
Mega Poster

Default Re: Pointy won't start after datatool S4 removal

Do a search on google for your sv versions wiring diagram. If your lucky to trace them then its just a case of resoldering the ends I would strongly suggest using youtube to learn how to do it properly for motorbike cables (using heatshrink) to keep it insulated from the elements. I found on mine they had chopped into the sv's own factory alarm connector (and disposed of it causing a fair bit of headscratching) keep an eye out that the connector loop through back into the circuit is still intact. Otherwise youll need to reinstate it yourself. Did you mark the cables when you disconnected the old alarm? ..... hope so!

Start looking at the factory alarm connector part of the wiring diagram and make notes as you traceback.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.

Last edited by muzikill; 25-03-14 at 07:09 PM.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote