View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 09:12 PM   #36
Stig

I've now done 600 odd miles on the attacks and seriously impressed. The day I went to have them fitted, it was lashing it down. As I was going to get both changed at the same time I was going to cancel and book another day, but decided to be brave and go get them changed anyway. Got them fitted for £165 which was nice, and then left to get back to work in the rain. Well after I went round a couple of roundabouts I realised that the tyres were giving a whole lot more grip than I expected. These tyres were brand new but still gave me grip and feel.

I am a crap wet weather rider but these tyres inspire confidence. I really don't mind pushing it a bit even when its damp, loads of feedback and lets you know nicely when the tyres want to let go.

Also tested them in the dry around the local roads. Love them. I'm down to 10mm or so from the tyre wall and this is without moving my **** off the seat one little bit.

Superb tyres. Only thing left is to see how long they last. I have noticed that the writing on the rear is all but gone after these 600 odd miles. The front though is still legible