View Single Post
Old 26-06-18, 06:27 PM   #5935
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
If we are going down the efficiency route, we should all eat insects then, they are the most efficient / sustainable way of producing protein and fat (and quite a bit of roughage as well in some of them), fungus is also good as it will live on any old rubbish.

All the more hamburgers and sausages for us carnivores then........ and it tastes better than dried locusts or mealworms.

Natures favourite way way of controlling population is by the food supply available (and also disease when things get too crowded), humans are going against the tide by manipulating the food supply just so that Africans don't need to use contraception, in the meantime the extra bodies just continue to degrade the planet and steal habitat from the other creatures we share it with. Typical human arrogance, but it is just delaying the inevitable crash a by few more years..... then cockroaches and ants will inherit what is left of the Earth.
Could I possibly ask you a question?

Are you a total 'C' sounds like Runt or just an ignorant 'C' sounds like runt?

No offense meant....just curious. Thanks in advance.
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote