View Single Post
Old 13-01-19, 12:17 AM   #80
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: to all the workers, a message from the bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
There is nothing wrong with being paid what you're worth and it's quite right that you get paid more for taking difficult decisions and leading the company. I've seen too many people over the years who do not realise how difficult senior jobs are - the hours and the stress are crippling. The best leaders are visible and spend a lot of time travelling to meet people in their operating divisions, keeping up with their teams and then schmooze with the press and The City/Wall Street to keep investors and shareholders happy. That is a HARD job.

However - I do think the differential, the pay gap, is getting too wide and exec pay has become a market-lead price as opposed to a competency-lead one, which is potentially very dangerous.
Precisely, and I'm rather happy to be put up in a hotel for an all expenses paid knees up on the bosses tab, for husband being worth what he's paid to do, and driving a team to succeed working 50 plus hrs a week. .. Ta very much rich bloke. Keep on coughing up the bonuses too, keeps the wolves from the door. There's a good chap.

PS...... Hi folks

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12

Last edited by dizzyblonde; 13-01-19 at 12:18 AM.
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote