View Single Post
Old 20-10-18, 09:55 AM   #1641
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Re: The All new Reeder Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by garynortheast View Post
There comes a time in life when one realises it's no longer possible to burn the candle at both ends. Sigh...

I had two really late nights earlier this week, followed by early mornings. I have been really tired all week and never properly caught up on my sleep.

And.... it's going to be 4am on Sunday morning before I get to bed as well, as I'm playing for a twmpath on Saturday night and it involves a three and a half hour drive either side of the gig.

Folk n' Roll eh......
Welcome to my world, by the end of my working week I'm always fecked. Takes 2 days to get back to normal. I don't have a regular shift pattern during my week, its work driven, so I can't get into an early, late or night shift routine.

This week was especially bad, as long travelling days Monday & Tuesday, not physically demanding, but mentally tiring.

Thursday was an early start with a beast of a physical working day, not helped by a crap nights sleep into Friday, down to the various aches and pains.

Still I'm out tonight to a mates 50th birthday drinks, even though I can't drink like I used to, but its in walking distance, so no car required.
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote