View Single Post
Old 09-06-11, 12:41 PM   #14
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Default Re: Pembrey, Mallory Park, Rockingham - end June, early July

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdreamsgal View Post
I'm leaning towards the Mallory ones... :P

What's the Rockingham superbike circuit like, anyone know?? International looks fun but oval looks bloody boring!! http://www.motorsport.co.uk/race-cir...am/index.shtml
Not sure what the Superbike track is like, I think it may be a slightly different version of the International, which in my opinion, is pants. It moves from the inner track, to the oval, and just doesn't flow. The join between the oval and the inner track is like hitting a kerb and they also use traffic calming measures to keep the speeds down. The National circuit however, is effin awesome. My joint top track. It's quite short and quite technical and once you know it, you can do some lovely overtakes in some ridiculous places!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote