View Single Post
Old 11-06-14, 10:24 PM   #40
kaivalagi
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR14 Convoy East Cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzukigt380paul View Post
sounds good,but dont know peterborough at all,so will need details of place so i can find it on google maps
That makes two of us

Just had a good look and I think we would be better meeting somewhere like Wisbech, we'll get onto the A1 via the A17 from there, it's less of a detour for me and for you too. There's a Petrol station and a Morrisons supermarket on the A1101 so if we want to get some bits before heading on up north we can, here's the map link

My A1 based route so far: linky

Point C is the Wisbech meet I'm suggesting, point D the McD's and petrol stop to meet others heading north

Open to suggestions though

Martin, you prefer a more direct route like this considering your knee? I've discounted the other twistier route on the basis that it would be just about okay if I were on my mine not having to consider others (maybe...) but it's a lot more to do (2 hours more) and we have a long weekend ahead of it...

btw, maybe heading up on the SM-T yet....need to get a quote to extend my annual mileage on the rocket, done much more miles than I anticipated and I figure they'll royally screw me on adding some more as I get a good deal on the initial policy...

Triumph and Suzuki owner

Last edited by kaivalagi; 11-06-14 at 10:40 PM.