View Single Post
Old 09-09-18, 02:18 PM   #23
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: another Darwin award candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
Most higher tech white collar crime (fraud etc) carried out by whites, most drug and street crime probably by blacks. You don't normally get shot by police for white collar crime.....

Simples........
i can see the logic in this but i would say it depends on the state or region. there will be more crime by black people in an area with high concentration of black people.. its simple maths.

its when it comes to equal mixed areas the likelihood of an UNEMPLOYED person will commit a crime be they black or white.

you also have to remember the 3 times rule, if you commit a crime no matter how trivial and it is more than three times its an automatic jail sentence in America unless your lawyer is very very good.

My pet hates are the words racist and terrorist. notice how they both have "ist" at the end. if you think about it long and hard you might just realise who uses the words most.

in the UK we never used the word racist until coloured people stared living here. before that we were racist to each other but there was no name for it. so a name was made up to distinguish the difference. why should someone get upset about someone else reminding them of the colour of their skin. i'm white, Scottish and proud of it so why should a coloured person not feel the same.

i'll not even go there with "terrorist".

i cant be feked listening to a black person moan on and on about how their ancestors were slaves... fekin get over it, your not one now and your not the only ones that were slaves..
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote