View Single Post
Old 20-08-19, 07:06 PM   #1
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Curvy parts clear out

All these were extras fitted to my old Curvy, which I took off before I sold it. I might be over optimistic on prices, but some are worth the money, make me an offer, I can only turn it down politely

SV650 billet alloy clutch cover with clear Lexan window 1st gen Curvy

Beautifully made by Nille for the Org a few years back. Puts an end to the dreaded clutch cover leaks if you had one
Comes with a spare Lexan window and red anodised clutch spring retainers and bolts
Really adds bling to your engine
Will fit 2nd gen Sv’s but you have to fit a 1st gen
http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.p...t=clutch+cover
£150 posted

Bibio’s electrical accessory gizmo
Allows extra 12v electrical accessories (sat nav’s,heated grips, usb chargers etc) to be fitted without over crowding the battery terminals, and they are isolated when the ignition is switched off, so no flat batteries. Plugs into the wiring for the rear number plate light, no cutting or splicing required. Will also fit other Suzuki models

£20 posted

Curvy front and rear custom seats
These have been re-foamed with extra foam, which makes these all day comfortable. Slightly higher than stock, but worth it for the extra comfort. Theres a nick in the cover on the front seat, but I’ve not noticed it when fitted

£100 posted?

Curvy seatt cowl – Sonic silver
Good condition, with all the seat fittings

£40 posted

Curvy OEM seat infills
Fills the gap in the rear fairing when you remove the grab rail, especially when you use the seat cowl above
£20 posted

Curvy petrol tank
Its dented but not holed, drain tube from the filler cap is intact and not rusted away, which is a problem with bikes that sit outside

£45 posted

Curvy S left upper fairing £20 posted
All lugs intact, but a few scratches from the choke cable adjuster cable

Curvy swing arm nut tool
£15 posted

Last edited by maviczap; 20-08-19 at 07:08 PM.
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote