View Single Post
Old 22-01-10, 12:15 AM   #1
DavieSV

Default Fixer-Peg, comments please

edit* If any one has never heard of a Fixer-Peg up untill now, would you like to leave your thoughts about the product?

or if anyone has known about the Fixer-Peg for a while but have decided not to invest (in the leading mobile lever repair product ) would you please leave your comments about your decision.
edit*

I am after comments about the Fixer-Peg.

I have a meeting with a marketing company on the 25th of January. They have aready emailed me a brief about what they would like to do before going to marketing along with their costs. (ouch!) I want to go and hear what they have to say before I make a decision.

I want to go into the meeting armed with some feedback (positive and negative) from users, and non users, and where best to ask for that information than the birth place of the Fixer-Peg.

Their costs seem very high but I need the business to progress as it is just paying for itself at the moment with only my time and energy keeping it going.

If you could let me know some information like the sample below (good or bad), It may give my partner and the marketing guys a better indication of which path to take, if any.

Bike -
Do you have a Fixer-Peg? -
Why? -
Have you used a Fixer-Peg? -
If so, why, and were you able to continue? -
If you didn't have one, what would have happend? -
What price do you think you should pay for a Fixer-Peg? -
Would you prefer to buy one from;
A, manufactures web site,
B, resllers web site,
C, local accessory outlet,
Answer -
Would you recomend one to your friends? -
What do you think of the quality of the Fixer-Peg? -
Other comments -

I'm sorry if this sounds like a plug, it's not.

Last edited by DavieSV; 23-01-10 at 03:45 PM. Reason: to get a different point of view
DavieSV is offline   Reply With Quote