View Single Post
Old 22-01-10, 08:40 AM   #5
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Fixer-Peg, comments please

Bike - K5 GSXR 750

Do you have a Fixer-Peg? - Yes

Why? - Bought it as was doing to big trips ( Scotland / France ) and I wanted someting under the seat that I could use in an emergency to get me home rather than being sat waiting for recovery for hours and it takes up less room and is easier to fit than a replacement lever is.

Have you used a Fixer-Peg? - Yes

If so, why, and were you able to continue? - Lent it to a chap on a rideout after he fell off so he could continue with the rideout / get himself home afterwards

If you didn't have one, what would have happend? - He'd have been stuck waiting for recovery or somebody to help him bodge his lever up, it would have ruined his day and delayed the rideout

What price do you think you should pay for a Fixer-Peg? - Whatever you charged me for the last one I bought off you I thought was a fair price for peace of mind

Would you prefer to buy one from;
A, manufactures web site,
B, resllers web site,
C, local accessory outlet,

Answer - A, but also C would be useful if you were stuck somewhere and could pop into a local shop and get one and continue on your journey

Would you recomend one to your friends? - Yes definately

What do you think of the quality of the Fixer-Peg? - Very good. Neat bit of design and its well made. Its a quality piece of kit.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition

Last edited by fizzwheel; 22-01-10 at 08:56 AM.
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote