View Single Post
Old 06-08-09, 04:30 PM   #57
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR09 Campsite Comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonz View Post
What's up with the lighting requirments at a camping site? I actually dont like it as you feel like you are in a carpark/road/street. Dark is good as it feels more remote, isolated and like youre... camping. Is it just me?
I'm with you on this mate. When i go camping i wanna be in nature doing natrual things like having a fire. If it was well lit i wouldnt enjoy it as much i know that. Even when i ws in the tents with a few peeps and someone else who knew how to trun the lights on did, it made me get up and go over to the fire instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Yeah, cos otherwise I wouldn't need my incredibly irritating wind-up torch
Was it you who walked past me and a few others in the dark, winding away but not actually having any light? lol.
Get a better torch is the answer i think
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote