View Single Post
Old 12-06-11, 06:26 PM   #8
sv4me
Mega Poster

Default Re: 3 Points, £60 Fine And A Dozen Red Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Claire View Post
Had decided to maybe meet up with Chris and Dave yesterday at the Ponderosa but we were a bit lazy and didn`t go out until after lunch when the weather turned glorious.
Yeah, thinking wish i'd done the same! Could have done without the soaking 1st thing in the morning nursing a hangover

Quote:
My day was perhaps not as incident free as Chris and Daves tho as on the way home I managed to get 3 points and a £60 fine
I am shocked and appalled

Quote:
We`d had a lovely afternoons riding in glorious sunshine... Did 200 miles and went to Beddgelert in the vain hope that we might bump into Chris and Dave which obv we didn`t but the ice cream made up for it
Ahhh shame, can't remember what time we were there but I remember the ice cream. nom nom

Bit of a bugger but like you say, could have been worse Claire! I got the sinking feeling yesterday too when a blue car appeared in the mirrors, followed me when turning off onto 1 of my favourite B-roads and had a very ominous looking blue twinkle to its headlights. Turned out luckily to be just some tw4t in a sporty saloon who fancied his chances against the SV......he soon found out otherwise
sv4me is offline   Reply With Quote